RES: McAfee Auto Update

Rodrigo Scarano rscarano at targetsis.com.br
Mon Jun 30 20:58:40 IST 2003

Julian,
Just for curiosity. If I'm using the update_virus_scanners script, is there
a way to know what the script did ??? (if its work fine some log, etc).
I'm asking this because when I create a call to mcafee-autoupdate on my
crontab, i've direct the output to a file (with >>) so I can access to see
what's going on.
Txs,

Rodrigo Scarano
Target Sistemas