(Scrubbed) Re: filter by size of attachment

Randy Herban rherban at HYPERVINE.NET
Mon Jun 30 20:23:47 IST 2003

Far as I know Mailscanner doesn't do anything of this sort.  There is an
option to write custom filters, maybe this will assist you.  Otherwise
you will probably need to find other methods to achieve what you want.

For standard mailboxes we use a script called barrendero to clear out
old/large messages from mailboxes.  This does have support for
whitelisting users to avoid being scanned.

Randy