filter by size of attachment

Alan Fiebig afiebig at ELKNET.NET
Mon Jun 30 16:26:45 IST 2003

Greetings!

I know that MailScanner can block/remove file attachments based upon the name of the attachment, but does anyone know of a method to block/remove an attachment(s) based upon size? Many of my dialup account customers have major problems in downloading emails that are over 2 meg in size; some have their client lockup, other think it locked up due to the time involved in the transfer and just abort.

I would therefore like to use MailScanner to also block or remove attachments that are over a given size, say 2 meg.

All help is apreciated!

-Alan