Sobig.E - silent virus?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Jun 27 18:24:48 IST 2003

It may have been asked already (hard to keep up w/all the posts!) but is
Sobig.E a silent virus?  And if so, what do I add to the line in the config
file to indicate that?  My inclination is just "Sobig"  since what's there
now is:

 Silent Viruses = Klez Yaha-E Bugbear Braid-A WinEvar

and presumably it's finding the different variants of Klez, etc.

TIA...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500