Symantec AntiVirus Command Line Scanner

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Fri Jun 27 15:16:05 IST 2003

I am using MS with Command Line Scanner, which is actually a
command-line front-end to their Carrier Scan (now AV Scan Engine)
product.  This is daemon based, which Julian has expressed dislike for
(which I agree with).  We have had good success with it either way.

In fact I just recently fininshed hacking in support for it for 4.20-3.
I haven't send Julian the diffs for a while since I've been the only one
using it.

It is really a network based scanner, with options for local scanning.

--
Thomas DuVally
Lead Sys. Prog.