Mail getting stuck in mqueue.in

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Thu Jun 26 16:41:23 IST 2003

Julian,

Thanks. I added the two lines to the spamassassin conf file in
/etc/MailScanner.  You also hit the other one right on eethht ehead.

I have re-enabled Spam Checks  and stopped and restarted MailScanner.
Other than some spamassassin timeouts the only issue I have is that the
maillog shows the messages  are getting queued instead of
delivered.Before the restart they were being delievred.

Any idea  what could be causing that?

Thanks. Aprpreciate your help.
Jame