Rulesets case sensitive ??

Wed Jun 25 22:12:22 IST 2003

Hi Julian,

I noticed that one one of my setups i had a ruleset that had a different
case type as in the config, and it wasnt working, dont you convert spam
list names to uper of lower case somewhere ?

In had for example in the ruleset:

Osirusoft.com instead of osirusoft.com and it didnt work ...
Same for SpamHouse.org :)

Its fixed in my one now, i matched it with the ones from the
spam.lists.conf.

Could you have a look on this and either downcase them or something, or at
least make a note of it inside the configs.

Thanks!
Raymond.