MailScanner quit

GaryP garyp at COAM.NET
Wed Jun 25 18:42:46 IST 2003

We've had MailScanner up and running for a very long time with little
trouble.  Sometime during the night MailScanner stopped running and I have
been unable to get it back up again.  I set it in DeBug mode and when I run
check_mailscanner I get the following error message.

check_MailScanner: line 113:  6903 File size limit exceeded$process $config

Each time I run check_mailscanner the file size increases.  I haven't a clue
as to what this means?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gary ...