Translation request - Spanish

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jun 25 17:21:43 IST 2003

Yes... but for consistency with the current contents of languages.conf, and
trying to be a little more international we should translate as:

FoundForm = Se ha encontrado un formulario en un mnesaje HTML

Here are the other two (from languages.conf):
> FoundIFrame = Se ha encontrado un tag IFrame peligroso en un mensaje HTML
> FoundObject = Se ha encontrado un Objeto con código peligroso en un mensaje
>        HTML

I guess "forma" is only used in Mexico and Puerto Rico... and I don't even
know if it is a word in Spanis (except for another meaning) we don't use it
in Argentina and I think they don't use it in Spain. I think "formulario" is
the correct translation for "form".

We're looking for the 4th meaning in:
http://www.diccionarios.com/index.phtml?diccionario=dgle&query=formulario
which isn't at all in: