Translation request - French

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Jun 25 14:56:03 IST 2003

I was on a small vacation...

François' translation is good but it lacks the accents:

Formulaire HTML détecté dans ce courriel

Denis
PS: Julian, if you come close to Sherbrooke (about 150 km south-east of
Montreal) in your Canadian vacation, I'll be glad to buy you beer!

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Universit�de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.