Port 25

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Wed Jun 25 14:47:40 IST 2003

>Is sendmail accepting mail ?
No it isn't when I send it something remotely.

>(do a telnet tp port 25 for example) So you see any incomming entrys in
>your maillog ?  I am unable to telnet remotely to the box via port 25.

When I perform the "netstat -a | grep smtp" I receive
tcp  0  0 localhost.localdom:smtp *:*   LISTEN

When I enter "iptables --list" I receive
        Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

        Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

        Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
SD