var partition

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Tue Jun 24 21:23:42 IST 2003

Seems a little complicated. Try this:

# find /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/2* -mtime +7 -type d -exec echo
rm -rf {} \;

If it selects the files you want to delete you can put it in root's
crontab (crontab -e). Use this line:

find /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/2* -mtime +7 -type d -exec rm -rf
{} \; > /dev/null 2>&1

Will not work after year 2999! ;)

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun