var partition

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Tue Jun 24 21:02:17 IST 2003

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/contrib/clean_quarantine
<http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/contrib/clean_quarantine>

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sidlin [mailto:richard at helpplc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:58 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: var partition

The above partition is getting full. I have noticed that the
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine directory is growing. I don't particularly
want to keep these for more than a day or so. On the basis that my Linux
skills are limited, which command can I use to delete the files/directories
under this directory please.

TIA

Richard Sidlin

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Help
Internet Virus Spam Defence, and is
support at helpinternet.co.uk