How do I release quarantined mail

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Tue Jun 24 15:54:53 IST 2003

> The format of the mail files in /var/spool/mqueue is a single df/qf
> file per message but in the quarantine folder each message is
> represented by a directory with an html file indside. How do I
> convert these files so it can be moved into /var/spool/mqueue.
>
> Thanks for your help

Ah...I see.  I misread your original post.  Someone else will have to
step in to explain how to send a single HTML file through.  I suppose
you could uuencode it also.

You might want to take a look at the following configuration lines in
MailScanner.conf.  It would make things easier for releasing quarantined
email in the future.

# When you quarantine an entire message, do you want to store it as
# raw mail queue files (so you can easily send them onto users) or
# as human-readable files (header then body in 1 file)?
Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes

Dustin