More Beer for Julian and his fine work on [MAILSCANNER]

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Mon Jun 23 15:50:22 IST 2003

I guess we're going to have to pitch in and get him a new liver too! :)

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 8:27 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: More Beer for Julian and his fine work on [MAILSCANNER]

> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Julian Field wrote:
>> If we ever meet, you owe me a beer ;-)
>
> You can drink the bar dry Julian.  I'm sure we can find enough
> extremely appreciative sysadmins to cover the tab.  :)
I'll second that!

--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.
Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance to it is prohibited.