$reportword

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jun 21 08:35:13 IST 2003

I produce a new stable version once a month, that incorporates all previous
fixes.
I also produce unstable beta versions during the month, pretty much as and
when I want to. This is only a cosmetic bugfix so I'm not going to rush out
a fixed version, I've got better things to do :-)

By the way, there probably won't be a new version at the start of August as
I'm spending most of July travelling across Canada (without email, hurray! ;->

--
Julian Field