Legal Implications was(Re: Announce: MailScanner-Console-0.1)

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Wed Jun 18 04:07:54 IST 2003

It's impossible to monitor mails for spamming and virus if The From, To and
Subject are all considered private information.

This is stupid. Whoever set those rules and allow them to pass the law are
people who does not know anything about email administration. If it were my
company, I would draft a letter for all employees to sign stating that
their from, to and subject are
monitored. That should overwrite the law in EU. Plus, if they aren't happy
with it, then screw them. We don't need employees
who does private things with their email that they are so afraid ppl will
see their from, to and subject.

That's my 2cents.