Port

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Tue Jun 17 17:52:21 IST 2003

The service was not started.  I was uncertain if it was supposed to run
during startup.  My original thought was that MailScanner stopped and
started it as needed.  I did connect via telnet as you suggested once the
services is started up.

Chain RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 22
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 25
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 80
Accept If input interface is lo
Run chain REJECT If protocol is TCP and destination port is 0:1023
Run chain REJECT If protocol is TCP and destination port is 2049
Run chain REJECT If protocol is UDP and destination port is 0:1023
Run chain REJECT If protocol is UDP and destination port is 2049
Run chain REJECT If protocol is TCP and destination port is 6000:6009
Run chain REJECT If protocol is TCP and destination port is 7100

I reviewed my mail logs and I am getting some signs of life.  I now have
f-prot installed. I gave up on McAfee.  Thanks for you suggestions!

:-)