Announce: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.2 (was MailScanner-Con sole )

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Mon Jun 16 23:10:21 IST 2003

Hi Evert,

Sorry - but I forgot to copy the create.sql file into the distribution
directory before I created the tarball.

Please find it attached (Raymond - you'll need this too, sorry!).

Kind regards,
Steve.

--
Steve Freegard
Systems Manager
Littlehampton Book Services Ltd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Evert Jan van Ramselaar
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: 16/06/03 18:37
Subject: Re: Announce:  MailWatch for MailScanner 0.2 (was
MailScanner-Console )

Steve Freegard wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just uploaded a new version to
> http://www.smf.f2s.com/mailscanner/

Hey there,

About to install this and give it a try. Anyway, I can't seem to find
'create.sql' in this distribution. Is this the same query as explained
on http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/95.html ?

--
   Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
   Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.