Question about spam.actions.rules (Update)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 19:04:00 IST 2003

At 18:03 16/06/2003, you wrote:
>Seems like it doesn't work regardles of whether I add the individual
>email addresses before or after the entire domain rule. It's processing
>both. Anyway around this?

A quick hack is to edit /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/ConfigDefs.pl.
Look for the "SpamActions" line (note it is very long). It is currently in
the "[All,YesNo]" section. Move it to the "[First,YesNo]" section.

Then restart MailScanner.

Anyone got any objections to me making this change in the main distribution?
Or are there loads of you about there using the "all matching rules"
feature of Spam Actions rulesets?

--
Julian Field