Please-Top Posting or Bottom but NOT both!

Michele Neylon :: BlacknightSolutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sat Jun 14 19:47:11 IST 2003

I think it depends on your email client.
I'd prefer to bottom post, but I haven't managed to persuade outlook to
comply, whereas Squirrel is more than happy to do it :-(

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/
Spam & Virus scanning available