possibly stupid question: saving copies of spam

mikea mikea at MIKEA.ATH.CX
Fri Jun 13 21:14:20 IST 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:05:26PM +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> At 18:35 13/06/2003, you wrote:
> >I know that I can have MailScanner save copies of every mail, or of
> >mail to/from selected people, using rules. I haven't found a way to
> >save copies of mail which has been marked as spam (score > threshold).
> >If there is a way to do this, I would be very grateful to be shown
> >where I've overlooked it.
>
> Look at the "store" Spam Action.

I realize how unlikely it is that you will find yourself in the
central United States. Nevertheless, you have earned yourself a
steak dinner at The Cattlemens' Cafe, one of the ten or twelve
best steakhouses on the North American continent. Should you
find that you will be in the Oklahoma City area, please let me
know in sufficient time to arrange things, and then please let
me take you to dinner.

Oh, and (again) _thanks_ for MailScanner!

--
Mike Andrews
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin since 1964