anyone getting this?

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Fri Jun 13 10:58:35 IST 2003

Hi,

I have installed MailScanner successfully. By default all files with .exe
extension are filtered as virus. But I need to allow this file -
TTIAdv(doc).exe to go through because it is not a virus.

I have tried adding this line :

allow   TTIAdv(doc).exe$            -       -

into the beginning of the list. Of course I have checked to make sure
there's tabs instead of spaces. How come it doesn't work? I still get those
files filtered as {virus?}.

I have also tried /TTIAdv(doc).exe$ and TTIAdv*.exe$ with no avail. I have
also looked at the documentation which does not explain about the syntax of
filename manipulation. I have search in the mailing list but none can help.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

ps. keep up the good work improving MailScanner.