Notify only local senders

Tomas Hellberg tomas at SAP.SE
Fri Jun 13 08:26:33 IST 2003

Thanx every ting works like a dream...

I was the sender files, but I don't remeber changin anythig. Some one
better check the Swedich (se) files to make sure they are ok. Probobly just
me keeping forgetting things and I did screw with them, but you newer
know.... better to check one time to many.....

Thanx once more......

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:13:43 +0100, Julian Field
<mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

>Most common cause of this is that you have edited the reports/xx/sender*
>files and screwed up the headers in them.
>
>At 07:21 12/06/2003, you wrote:
>>It looks like I’ve got every thing working. Exept for one smal thing my
>>users don’t get any mail from my mailgate.
>>
>>If I send a virus mail from local it gets stopt. The log tells me that MS
>>send a mail to the sender, but the sender never gets any mail. I get a
mail
>>as admin.
>>
>>Mail from the Internet works just fine. My users get a warning and the
>>sender don’t get annything.
>>
>>I think I is something wrong whith my sendmail path? I’m using postfix
>>2.0.8 on a RH 8 system.
>>
>>Help annyone
..

>>PS thanx so far
..

>>On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:50:08 +0100, Plant, Dean <dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK>
>>wrote:
>>
>> >Should the Notify Senders not be:
>> >
>> >From:     yourdomain.com  yes
>> >FromOrTo:       default         no