sophos licensing - one user or per "address"?

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Wed Jun 11 23:47:25 IST 2003

We have a license that covers all our users, however, we use it on the desktops as well. When I was setting up the license with the Sophos rep, I asked about the mail server and he told me that because we were licensing each user's desktop, we'd be able to use it on the mail server without any problem. I know that doesn't do much to answer your question, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

--
Steve Thomas
"...subatomic matter in a particle accelerator that exists