how to disable Fragmented file option

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:22:11 IST 2003

I can't remember whether you can disable this in the old version 3. If you
upgrade to 4, this is very easy.
Discouraging people from splitting emails this way is a better idea. There
is no way that any system can reliably virus-check these files without
being open to denial-of-service attacks.

--
Julian Field