Spam score not add up

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Jun 11 16:24:06 IST 2003

I think it is not there.  You need 4.21-9.

The score for BAYES_00 can be found by:
grep BAYES_00 /usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf
score BAYES_00 0 0 -5.300 -5.200

If the scores file is not located there, try a "locate 50_scores.cf" and
then grep that file.

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste