disclaimer mail rules syntax error

Martin Hepworth maxsec at TOTALISE.CO.UK
Tue Jun 10 17:58:18 IST 2003

Julian

Jun 10 17:20:06 soloman MailScanner[327]: Could not read file
/opt/Mailscanner/etc/reports/ssl.sig.txt
Jun 10 17:20:06 soloman MailScanner[327]: Syntax error in line 1 of
ruleset file /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/sig.text.rules for keyword
inlinehtmlsig

file is global read-able..

--
Martinh