f-prot's new mailbox licensing model

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Tue Jun 10 17:21:51 IST 2003

On Tuesday 10 Jun 2003 9:36 pm, you wrote:
> I probably can't be regarded as being completely objective in this area,
> but I think most people will agree that deploying SpamAssassin by
> installing MailScanner is *much* easier than playing around with all the
> procmail/spamc/spamd setups that people get into trying to deploy
> SpamAssassin on its own. You can get it all up and running in about 10
> minutes flat.

I have to second this and agree with Julian here.

However, I'd like to add one warning:

Do not to try and use the SpamAssasin RPM. Just use the tar.gz from their
website. The RPM led to a lot of problems on my Cobalt RaQ550 server.

The tar.gz worked just fine.

Regards

Rishi