Panda frustration

Michele Neylon :: BlacknightSolutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Jun 10 00:57:42 IST 2003

OK. Now I am annoyed.

Although the Panda software site clearly states command line scanning for
linux and win32 after purchasing the download is win32 binary. So, I
download the linux version, which seems to be the same thing. It works fine
with our fresh install of MailScanner. Now to update... BIG problem! The
command line version does not contain an activation code in the email, so
registering on the website is impossible, and getting updates is only
possible via the website, so I can't update

Any ideas?????

Mr. Michele Neylon

Blacknight Solutions

http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/