Zip of Death

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at OACYS.COM
Mon Jun 9 22:09:19 IST 2003

I just sent it through my system and both the primary (f-prot) and
secondary (Norman AV) scanners caught it. Trend Micro running on my
computer caused a blue-screen in Windows XP :)

Good news is I don't think my proxy server will be affected by this
particular file. Bad news is I now know how to create one that will kill
it. I'll have get the developer to patch :(

--Ernest