Panda Pricing -- autoupdate script?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 20:44:37 IST 2003

<RANT MODE="FLAME">
Why are some of these people so stupid?

I'm reading the update scripts provided by Panda to see how to correctly
get the right filename for the zip file to download containing the updated
files.

Here's the code they use

DATE=`date +%d`
FICHERO_LOG=update_$DATE.log

Great job guys, really professional software this. It's named after the
current date. In exactly whose timezone? GMT, CET, EST, a random one every day?

Good thing they don't charge much, is all I can say.
</RANT>