Panda for Linux

Ryan Bingham ryanb at AACRAO.ORG
Sun Jun 8 22:11:18 IST 2003

Is anyone using Panda with MailScanner?  I see it in the list of antivirus scanners in MailScanner.conf, so it must be supported.

Are there any special instructions for getting it to work with MailScanner?

Thanks,

Ryan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michele Neylon :: BlacknightSolutions
  To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
  Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 5:06 PM
  Subject: Panda for Linux

  Looking at the Panda website:

  http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux/linux.asp

  The linux version seems to be completely free - or am I missing something?

  Mr. Michele Neylon

  Blacknight Solutions

  http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

  This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited.