Concerning the Tag high scoring when on List action

David dh at UPTIME.AT
Sun Jun 8 13:43:24 IST 2003

I was noticing that my mail gets correctly tagged as high scored spam
when it is on 2 Black Lists that I told MailScanner to check. It does
not get tagged as high scrong when it is found on two black lists that
only Spamassassin seems tro check is that correct?

-d

- "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
-  Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream to dream
before.." Edgar Allen Poe - The Raven