virus found ?

Magnusson, Andrew Andrew.Magnusson at COCC.COM
Fri Jun 6 22:05:55 IST 2003

Yes, we're getting these as well. Quite a few over the last few days.

Sender: 1oy77rx5 at yahoo.com
IP Address: 141.152.11.29
Recipient: XXXXXX at XXXXXXXXXXXX.com
Subject: XXXXXX I am 18 ( barely ) XXXXXX
MessageID: h56Kuum19850
Report:
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/9089/./h56Kuum19850/my_video.zip->2453.exe
is a security risk or a "backdoor" program

Andrew Magnusson
Internet Product Analyst
COCC
1-877-678-0444 extension 640

*** This message originates from COCC, Inc.

If the reader of this message, regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any review; use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and all files transmitted with it from your system and immediately notify COCC, Inc. by sending reply e-mail to the sender of this message.

Thank you. ***