Weired Error

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Fri Jun 6 18:59:21 IST 2003

Hi Julian

> If you have changed the version of Perl you are using, re-install
> everything that comes with MailScanner.

With many tips from the good FreeBSD users on this list, I reverted back to the
FreeBSD distribution version of perl and MS is working fine right now. I think
my problem was with perl versioning. That's as much as I can tell :)

Before that, I commented out lines 2603, 2614, 2624, 2647 of Message.pm and it
also worked. I just did not like the idea of commenting out things :)

Thanks to all of you
Marco