MIME::Parser errors on FreeBSD 5.0

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Fri Jun 6 17:44:10 IST 2003

Hi,

> Anyway so where the heck is incomingworkingdir set and what's the
> default location, and where can ammend it???

Here is what I have on my FreeBSD system:

*snip* from /opt/MailScanner/etc/MailScanner.conf

Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue
Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Following the install.FreeBSD, you need to
create /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming :

mkdir -p /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Also, I noticed right after a fresh install of FreeBSD that mqueue.in is not
there. You might want to check if it is there and if not, create it.

Hope this helps
Marco