ZMailer and MailScanner--a little problem (+one little suggestion :P).

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Jun 6 16:20:16 IST 2003

Nice...

I guess you modified the end of the CheckQueuesAreTogether() function in
bin/MailScanner so it doesn't die 'cause you're daemon and the incoming
router directory is owned by root.

Maybe we could elegantly modify this to check for same ownership, or else, so
that we have read&write permission on this directory before dying (so that we
don't break current behavior).

Julian, what do you think about it? As you can see from the sample below, the
queue directories in ZMailer are world writable (but sticky), and thus you
don't need that the owner of that directory is the same as you...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby