F-prot says I need the mail server license

Steve Hickel smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET
Thu Jun 5 20:57:34 IST 2003

Kevin,

You seem to be suggesting that one can use one or more anti-virus programs. I don't know how to configure more than one. I use the webmin MailScanner module, which I hear will be updated for 4.21 tomorrow. Would one just list with spaces between f-prot ClamAv-0.54 etc?

Plus the original question was if f-prot truly requires a 500 uers license for their software on a MailScanner host that scans software for 500 mailboxes then an alternative to f-prot was the issue with similar features and price points.

Steve

Kevin Spicer <kevins at BMRB.CO.UK> wrote ..