F-prot says I need the mail server license

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Jun 5 20:01:10 IST 2003

I would not use only clam, as their updates aren't really quick enough
(my view is that updates are pretty time-sensitive on the mail gateway).
For example, today...

Sophos IDE for Bugbear B available at 12:20ish
Sophos caught 15x Bugbear B before Clam caught its first with the 4pm
(hourly) update.
Admittedly we also caught a few with the IFRAME/ attachement rules