F-prot says I need the mail server license

Richard Lynch rich at MAIL.WVNET.EDU
Thu Jun 5 17:01:27 IST 2003

As far as I'm concerned my answer is that we have zero mailboxes on the
server.  I'm using it to scan files only not e-mail.  How the files got
to my box is irrelevant.  I think it's important to make the distinction
between scanning mail and scanning files.  The minute a sales person
here's mailboxes they smell big money.  That is not what MailScanner is
doing... it only scans files on a server.

-- Rich

--
Richard Lynch <rich at mail.wvnet.edu>