NDR delivery

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at AG.COM
Thu Jun 5 15:22:04 IST 2003

OK, I have the following Action rules in MailScanner.conf (I take It that's
where you meant me to set that up):

Spam Actions = store /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.rules
High Scoring Spam Actions = store /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.rules
Non Spam Actions = store /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.rules

and am getting the following:

Jun  5 10:14:55 spambox MailScanner[17484]: Syntax error in line 896, value
"store /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.rules" for hamactions is not one of
allowed values
"bounce","attachment","store","deliver","delete","forward","striphtml"

And

Jun  5 10:20:36 spambox MailScanner[18370]: Syntax error in line 883, value
"store /etc/MailScanner/rules/deliver.rules" for highscorespamactions is not
one of allowed values
"bounce","attachment","store","deliver","delete","forward","striphtml"

Is this the behavior I should be seeing??? I have yet to see that error
message for SPAM

Michael Weiner