Upgraded SpamAssassin, now it's not working with MS

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG
Wed Jun 4 14:14:45 IST 2003

> You do exactly NOTHING :) Disable the deamons that were
> running (spamd ect ect). MS will pic it up automaticly once
> configured.

Cool. Ok, I've got SpamAssassin upgraded, I downloaded MailScanner
4.21-9, ran install.sh and then ran the upgrade_MailScanner_conf file in
etc/MailScanner.

Is there anything else I need to do before running service MailScanner
start?

Thank you all for your patience and help.

Jody