NDR delivery

MW Mike Weiner (5028) MWeiner at AG.COM
Tue Jun 3 15:47:41 IST 2003

Thanks, been looking at that and staring for sometime trying to see how the
heck MS will use that to decide delivery options. If I understand you
correctly, I would need to set the default delivery option in the white and
black lists to delete, and add the deliverable users to the whitelist and
NDRs in wildcard format to the blacklist. Here is the snippet from my conf
file:

# Spam Whitelist:
# Make this point to a ruleset, and anything in that ruleset whose value
# is "yes" will *never* be marked as spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#Is Definitely Not Spam = no
Is Definitely Not Spam = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules

# Spam Blacklist:
# Make this point to a ruleset, and anything in that ruleset whose value
# is "yes" will *always* be marked as spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
# Is Definitely Spam = no
Is Definitely Spam = /etc/MailScanner/rules/blacklist.rules

And snippet from the spam.whitelist.rules
# This is where you can build a Spam WhiteList
# Addresses matching in here, with the value
# "yes" will never be marked as spam.
# Set "Is Definitely Not Spam = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/whitelist.rules".
# Set addresses to be whitelisted using rules such as