SpamAssassin timed out and was killed... box too slow?

Tim Bishop tim-lists at BISHNET.NET
Mon Jun 2 22:24:58 IST 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 04:00:58PM -0500, mikea wrote:

> It would be nice if you would wrap your lines somewhere around 65
> to 75 characters, possibly excepting quoted or copied lines such
> as maillog entries, so that they don't wind up looking like this,
> because not everyone can read terribly long lines with the same
> degree of ease, and indeed some people can't read them at all. OK?
> Thanks.

I'd say nearer 75 to 80 characters (fits my terminal then :-).

However, when it comes to pasting log lines, etc, it's often easier
to read when it is on one line. Any sensible mail client will line
wrap to something the user has defined (even if it's just the size
of the window).

Tim.

--
Tim Bishop