New F-Prot

Mon Jun 2 17:29:11 IST 2003

Hi!

> >For a price quote for a license for more than 500 mailboxes of F-Prot
> >Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers, please contact our sales department.
>
> However, the "Mail Server" version isn't actually what you want, you just
> want to scan files.

Jesuz, a clueless droid made their new webpage :)

For Linix / BSD Mail Servers we offer

Linix haha.

However the F-Prot Antivirus for Linux Workstations should do:

F-Prot Antivirus for Linux Workstations therefore provides the same best
of breed features as found throughout the F-Prot product line. It contains
the F-Prot Antivirus Command-line Scanner and the F-prot Antivirus
Updater.

Thats the command line scanner. And it comes for just 29 USD :) Cool.
Their pricing tool is nuts btw, one workstation is 29 and 2 x = 75 ?

I'll order 10 seperate ones i think hahahaha.

Its that i KNOW their product is good :) smile ...

Bye,
Raymond.