SuSE question

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Jul 30 16:13:27 IST 2003

Julian,

In case you missed the post earlier this month (July 9, RE: Starting
problems on SuSE 8.1) I tracked down the problem to /etc/rc.status and the
check_MailScanner script.  I can resend my post if you like, or it should be
readily available in the archives.  No elegant solutions in it, but it may
save you a few minutes up-front time when you get to looking at it.

Cheers...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

snip