create stat report(s) on spam score stats

Randy Herban rherban at HYPERVINE.NET
Tue Jul 29 19:18:49 IST 2003

There is a mailstats program that someone on this list released.  I
modified that code to start keeping track of the spamscore for me and
show the average on the stats page.
At this point it doesn't do standard deviation or anything else major,
but an average is perfect for me (so far avg has been between 10.1 and
10.2)
I could share my snippets if anyone wants.

-Randy