Corrupt pdf files, any advice.

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Tue Jul 29 10:12:07 IST 2003

Julian Field wrote:
> I'm now not so sure, as I have just discovered that the original PDF
> file I was testing with this displayed fine in Acrobat, but was
> declared corrupt by Sophos.
>
> I'm on the lookout for the qf+df files of a message including a PDF
> file that Sophos is happy with, or a PDF file that Outlook XP will
> encode as quoted-printable (I can only get Outlook to use Base64,
> which of course works fine).
>
> So still haven't resolved this, sorry.
>
> At 21:54 28/07/2003, you wrote:

>>> Which version of the module is that? I have version 2.16 and your
>>> patch doesn't apply to it.
>>
>> 2.3
>> --
>> Julian Field
>> www.MailScanner.info
>> Professional Support Services at www.MailScanner.biz
>> MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support

I have a set of qf/df files with an quoted-printable encoded pdf file that I
have been testing with. I dont know if sophos will corrupt it because im
using f-prot. Do you have an offline address that I can sent it to. Its
about 2mb.

Dean Plant.

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.