MailScanner Webmin Module 0.7 Beta Released

John Thewlis john at OFIZ.COM
Mon Jul 28 12:45:36 IST 2003

Hi Richard

Thanks for the updated release.

Is there any possibility that you might include whitelist and blacklist
update facilities on a per user and/or a per domain basis using the webmin
mailscanner interface?

It would sure save a lot of manual file editing.

Thanks Richard

Kind regards

John

On 25/07/2003 20:05, "Richard Lush" <richard.lush at NTLWORLD.COM> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Apologies for the lateness of this release - I've just swapped jobs and things
> are rather hectic at the moment.
>
> Anyway, I am pleased to announce the release of Version 0.7 Beta of the
> MailScanner webmin module.
>
> It can be downloaded from http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

John Thewlis

ofiz.com ­ Your Global Virtual Office - Where do you want to be today?

Tel: +353 86 6009176

Email: john at ofiz.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This email may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.

ofiz.com cannot guarantee that this e-mail and attachments are free of
viruses and you must ensure that you carry your own virus checks.  ofiz.com
accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.